blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Do You See Me Now?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Do You See Me Now?

Read below. Gracias.



Si. I yam the blag theen' faraway. I yam a roofcad. Cad ob the oberworld. Hey! You know Salbador Dali wrode lighe me, too? I had no idea. I am beesionary! Looghe:

"Biuer! Ai bring ou surrealism. Aulredi meni pipoul in Niu York jove bin infectid bai zi laifgiving and marvelos sors of surrealism."
S. D.

See? I yam a sorrealeest cad. Hey! I yab a peecture por you. Sheet. Eed's aborf me. Forgheen' blarg. I yab so leedle control.
My cheen ees sore. I make-a scratcha arn eed an eed bleed. The Wooman put arn some Hydrogen peroxide. Eed steeng. I cry. I hade my cheen. I theenk I hade the Wooman. No, I lorf hor. No, I hade hor. No... I yam asleep. How can I be asleep? I am typeen'! Bod I'm sleepeen'....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Maybe she breeng me FEESH frarm Porl Oystair Bar tonighd. Hmm. Feeshsszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment