blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Happy cad...waid...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy cad...waid...


I yam yompeen weeth happeeness.

Porquewhy?

Porque I yam feelled with proteinas y fatty acids: the Wooman ran oud ob canned cad food y tonighd I was geeben TUNA por deenhair.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajaja, Yes. Feesh!

I can lebitade. I yam the mageec cad. I yab spreengs een my feed.

I yam....whad...

Whad do I hear?

The bed? I mean ved?

You say I yab an apppoin'men' weeth THE VED, bed, whadebber, this weegh!

?

The day after Thangsgeebeen'???

Bod I weell be full ob torkey! Or ham! Or both! My typhoid lebels weell be sky-high!

Libe can be cruel y onnusual, sormtime'.

2 comments:

  1. But, hermano, the tryptophan in the torkey will make you sleepy and relaxed. You an sleep through your beesit to the ved.

    ReplyDelete