blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: !Feliz año nuevo!!!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

!Feliz año nuevo!!!!


I yab started the Nuevo Year as I mean to carnteenue - I washed. Thees ees porque my forr ees lookeen' floffy.

The Smoothman ees now my official portraid artees' y I yab made eed muy clear to heem thad eef he wan' me to pose' he need to geeb eencenteeb. Lighe treads. OK - the Wooman as' por peeeeeeectures ob me? She blame lag ob peectures arn you y she maghe you loogh bad? You wan' to eempress hor y maghe hor lorb you more? Yes? OK. How moch ees eed worth to you? One tread? I doan' theenk so, bordee! Show me the bag. Thad's bedhair. OK - shoot. No, thad ees nard my goo' side. Thees way. Are you sure the ligh' ees righ'? Doan' maghe me loogh fad. OK -

...shoul' we do sorm nudes to show to my ved Dr Slade neghs' weegh? I yam feelleen' arteesteec:

Pour me sorm meelk.

11 comments:

  1. Si, Storbie, do it au naturale!
    Oooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those bedroom eyes get me everytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking a bit wistful, Estorbo Are you missing the Wooman a lot/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si, Storbito, you have turned those eyes up to smolder. I'm thinking some of Beence's photos might be good for romance book covers. Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D. Esto you are 1 handsome fella
    happy new year xoxo les Gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. !Feliz año nuevo, hermano, and to the Smoothman y the Wooman, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! Feliz año nuevo, hermano
    You are loookin' goood, hermano.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous boy!! Good grooming :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to a healthy New Year for us all 'Storbie......

    ReplyDelete
  10. feliz ano nuevo, bruddah!

    peeyes: our sisfur xingxing's haffin' palpitations at the thought of "el 'storbo desnudo"!!

    ReplyDelete