blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Resparnseebeeleetee

Monday, July 16, 2012

Resparnseebeeleetee


The weathair ees berber' warm y now the caddle are geddeen' restless arn the roop. Ber' energeteec.  Also, the poossy Coco ees sormtime orp arn hor roop arn the order blarck, y she wabe to me. Hor Wooman attaches hor to leash so she can maghe bongeeyomp frarm roop. Poveracita. Ees true. I lighe to loogh ad hor. Bod I yam glad she cannar' to reach me. Porquewhy? I yam celibate. I yam a monk. A rancheen' monk. Weeth many caddle. I mos' remain pure por them.

6 comments:

  1. If you're a celibate monk, I'm the Queen of England. Monks don't have your, ahem, vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee carefuw aways, wub'1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know John was the Queen of England. Maybe that explains some of the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to keep your focus on the caddle so they don't jump ship again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, John. I've read that the monks who wrote Catmina Burana had quite a vocabulary...

    But kitty, we'll protect you from dangers, and your monk-hood will be safe.

    ReplyDelete