This is Estorbo's Missus. He can't come to the computer right now. His computer priviledges have been revoked temporarily following:
1. The early a.m. tearing up of yet another Netflix postage-paid return-envelope. This time the damage was so severe that no amount of sticky-tape could put Humpty together again and I had to wait for the next DVD so I could return two together, thus delaying the arrival of the otherwise ceaseless supply of movies by one day, necessitating the rental from a real shop of a movie one night and the subsequent (consequent, inevitable) incurring of the late-fees because I did not return it in time. (Mitigating factor: Nick, at Videofree Brooklyn, knocked a day off my fine. Thank you Nick. Eff you, Estorbo)
2. His persistent wake-up calls to me at obscene hours.
3. The bringing home last night of a live cockroach from the outside. I had to squash it with the Oxford Very Non-concise Dictionary, at 1am in the morning.
4. Foul and unprovoked language.
5. Deciding, in full view of me, in fact while holding my gaze, to pee outside of the litter tray, while sitting firmly in it, just as I was heading out the door to an Important Party, smelling of Chanel No. 19.