blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Cad borglair

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cad borglair


Eed wasn' me! Thad Cad came y made yompa arn my terrace y BROGHE THEES PART!


Then Thad Cad came to the roop y made kaka een the farm!


I yam camouflage. I weell see heem. He woan' see me.


I weell fine' Thad Cad. Ees grey y whide. Bod the stupeed yoomans carnfine me (again!) to barraghs onless they are arn the roop. They say maybe I figh' y fall arff the roop!Eedeeots. I yam muy agile. Y I yab brains. Also small parachute para emergencia.

Thees ees my roop. Heear me roar: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

7 comments:

  1. No silly grey cat is a match for you, Storby! You can defend the farm admirably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don Estrobo, I lub u....You make my day. Tell the Woman to let you blog everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don Estrobo, I lub u....You make my day. Tell the Woman to let you blog everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A small parachute? Storby you are the most organized gato!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dare he/she. Wait......she?? Don't do anything drastic yet Storbie. If it's a she, it might be worthwhile cultivating a friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure you have a parachute, kitty, but you sure have a fender. Maybe that would cushion the fall...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayy Estorbo! Did you see what Beence say about you???? It is time for stealth attack! Middle of night you must jump on stomach!!! Tino

    ReplyDelete