blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: My Day

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Day

Fors' we had breakfas' een bed. Actually, I had breakfas' ad 4.55am. The Wooman was grompee because the neighbors downstair' had pardee lade. She was bedhair after I keess hor weeth my cole' wed nose.

Then I practees my braille. You never know when you weell meed a bline' person.


Then we play een the duvet while she ees doeen' laundry. Eed ees goo' place to hont the reebon weeth the forgheen' bell...

Then she coogh deener an' I tell hor she ees magneefecend, an' hope she geeb me smallbide ob porkcharp.


My gard. Tonighd the Man arribe. Where weell he sleep? There ees no spaze por three een the bed. I know, we try before.

Floor ees good, no?

8 comments:

  1. Hola! Hermano, you want to know what your braille says? Something like: private property; do not destroy.
    And, yes, the floor is a very good place to sleep. For cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice to wake up - a cold, wet nose from my cat! Unfortunately my excessively polite cat will only jump on to the bed at my feet and no amount of coaxing will bring him any closer. Maybe if I had his brush there he would come. His brush brings him up onto my knee immediately. But I don't think I want cat hair in my bed. He is one of those cats with two coats of hair and he sheads copiously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry -- should be 'sheds' next to last word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braille ... very impressive!

    Hey, hermano, take care and have fun during your vacation. I will look forward to your return to the blogosphere next year.

    Ikaika

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, mit doan seem to unnerstan seenyority.
    i unnerstand that yer gonna have the chance to pick up a littul port u geese while the wooman's away.
    go well, my brother. gonna miss ya for the durashun, but things arr whut they arr.

    ~^:^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. oof thatz me, not anonnymouse. buttonz went too kwick.

    ~^:^~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Storbie, I'd recommend lining the bath with a towel. For the man's bed quarters...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, the floor wasn't so bad, now, was it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete