blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Cothbairt, R.I.P. [Beeg meestaghe]

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cothbairt, R.I.P. [Beeg meestaghe]


I deed nard chegh my mail por too larng:

Arn Novembhair thortieth, my friend' Cothbairt, brorder of Clarence, pass' away een Eenglan'. He was only eighd. He was a byoodeeful cad. He gard the cancer ob the keedney. Poor Clarence an' their Wooman are berbery sad.

I yam berbery sad, too.

Ed 12/17/08: I yam crazy. Cothbairt ees alibe! Clarence has passed! Trudy showed me my meestaghe! The keeng ees dead. Long leeb the keeng. I hab gained an' larst a friend. My beeg apologies, Diane...

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat he was! safe passage across the Rainbow Bridge, little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the passing of your handsome friend Cothbairt. I'm sure his family and friends will miss him, but the kitties in Rainbowtown were celebrating his arrival across the Bridge. I have three brothers there who were probably passing out the catnip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cat. I can see him in a meadow with others who've crossed over, including my older cat, just this past August. I am sorry for your loss DO. Warm Regards, Pritha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always hurts to lose a friend. We are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well. it comes ta us all, an wen ya time comes, itz good to go out on a wave of love. so sad, tho, so sad.
    ~^:^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Condolences from all.
    :(
    ~Henry~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh poor thing. He looks like a lovely tabby I used to know, called Sam. It's always sad when a pusscat goes. Sending a hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's OK Estorbo; easy to make a mistake, after all Clarence and I are (I mean were ...) twin brothers. It was very, very kind of you to post a message.

    As there is only one of us, I was expecting twice as many presents this Christmas. My mum says that this is greedy and not in the spirit of things. Oh well, it was worth a try - and I wouldn't want you to think that I don't miss my brother and best buddy because I do. Our terrace and the garden will seem very lonely next summer.

    Feliz navidad, Don E. I hope you get some top presents from South Africa. Perhaps the Woman could ask those nice people at Harbour House to send you some feesh.

    ReplyDelete