blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: My weegh

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My weegh



Fors', I resded...Beence made me berbery tired. So moch adbenture. So moch attention. So moch storf to carry aroun' my negh...He toogh thees peecture because the Wooman tole' heem I loogh como a beeg, blagh torkey. He deed nard agree. He tole' hor thad a cad my size shoul' ead more then a teeny carfee corp ob pelleds ebery day.



Cleeck. You're arn CadCam...

I mos' exercise!


I yam a panther. Een a zoo. When's deenner?



Eh...are you goeen' to ead thad?

3 comments:

  1. Ay, Estorbo, I can see this pellet ration increase coming back to bite me when you will have doubled in size...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, I can see rows of books... leaving me drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I weel bide eef my rations are cortarf again...

    Breeg - you can hab the booghs. I wan' to store my extra bags ob pelleds there.

    ReplyDelete