blank'/> The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana: Orp all nighd

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Orp all nighd

Eed was crazee, man.

Thees carckroach was fast an' mean! I caught heem arn the rooftarps an' broughd heem home to the Wooman who said sormtheen' lighe:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Estooooooooorbo, ou'side, now!!!, and slammed the door een my faze.

Whad. bad. manners. Ongradeful, deesrespeghdfool...



I led eed go so I coul' chaze eed.

The hont lasted por hours. Soon eed lay steel and was berbery boreen'. I cried to corm eenside. Carckroach leeps, she called me, and kepd the door close'.

Today I was so tired I had to sleep por more than my usual 18 horas.



6 comments:

  1. GO BRODER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. estorbo the magneefeesendJune 23, 2008 at 8:29 AM

    I'm goeen', I'm goeen'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have seen when Circé caught an earth worm... the mad dash, the race between the two, the exertion... she had to rest for 3 days to recover. Strangely enough, she was firmly showed the door, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least with worms, no need for toothpicks... I'm shipping 'Storbie a full box. Those antennas always get stuck somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...een your bed. Onder your peellow...een your sopa...

    ReplyDelete